Umrah Packages from Ahmedabad 2022
As we all know that the religious journeys of Hajj and Umrah have been adversely affected by COVID-19. We are involved in the process of re-opening of Hajj and Umrah and are trying our best to get it re-opened as soon as possible. Most importantly, you know that our main aim at Bakhla Tours & Travels is providing the best Umrah packages from Ahmedabad.
We are currently having more than 10,000 satisfied pilgrims from all over India. Surprisingly, the second-most satisfied pilgrims of our company are from the clean and green city of Ahmedabad. The Umrah pilgrims from Ahmedabad are very much acquainted with our exclusive services of Hajj and Umrah.
Cost of Umrah Packages from Ahmedabad
Cost is the primary factor in Umrah tours from Ahmedabad. The cost of the Umrah Package can affect the whole cliental, hence we have always kept a stable and fixed rate for all the pilgrims who make their bookings via agents. In addition, we also make all our transactions with cheques so that frauds are prevented. Many types of packages are available for pilgrims who are willing to book an Umrah Package from Ahmedabad.
Mandatory points for a pilgrim
The following paragraph will include all the mandatory points for pilgrims who are going to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah after COVID-19. Firstly, the pilgrims who are traveling should be fully vaccinated at least a month before traveling. Secondly, a negative PCR test will be an advantage for the pilgrim while traveling. If the pilgrims are going from via flight then he/she might have to do a PCR test again in the foreign country.
Umrah tours from Ahmedabad – Tips
You should be completely aware of the everyday changing travel policies of foreign countries due to COVID-19. It is your responsibility to choose the best Umrah Package from Ahmedabad for you and your family. Even if you are planning to get quarantined in another foreign country before going to Saudi Arabia then you should be mentally, physically, and financially prepared for any situation coming your way. Take all the essentials with you like your clothes, at least a minimum of two ihrams in case if one gets dirty or lost during your journey.
Make a to-do list for your journey plan it precisely. You are going for Umrah the self-purification journey plan your schedule and timings of Umrah. You should make the most of this precious journey. Firstly, read the book “How to perform Umrah?” ask your relatives or friends who have been on Umrah tours before taking tips and information from them. Gathering information from 2-3 sources will give you an idea of what to do and how to do it.
Medications should be with you always as medicines which you are having might not be available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you are a medical patient of heart disease or diabetes then you should plan your journey with maximum precautions and avoid traveling alone. Explore our Umrah Packages
To sum up, be smart and alert before planing your journey. Our blogs section of this website might answer some of your questions related to Umrah and Hajj Packages. You can read our blogs for more knowledge on it. Contact Us for more information on +919892817865 Call/Whatsapp.
DEPARTURE CITIES: MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD.
FLIGHTS: DIRECT FLIGHT/VIA FLIGHTS
SECTOR: BOM/JED/-JED/BOM | AMD/JED/-MED/AMD
WEIGHT ALLOWANCE: 30KGS +7KGS HAND CARRY (WITH MEAL)
NOTE : PACKAGE DETAILS ARE TENTATIVE CAN BE CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE POINTS TO REMEMBER
- SAUDI AIRLINES AIR TICKET (BOM-JED-BOM)
- UMRAH VISA FEES
- STAY IN MAKKAH 7 NIGHTS
- STAY IN MADINAH 7 NIGHTS
- INTERNAL TRANSPORTATION BY BUSES IN GROUPS
- DAILY MEALS BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER SERVED IN HOTEL RESTAURANT.
- COMPLIMENTARY LAUNDRY SERVICE
- ZIARATS IN MAKKHA & MADINAH
- 1 PCR TEST IN SAUDI
- ZAM ZAM (5 LITRE) (SUBJECT TO REGULATION OF SAUDI GOVERNMENT)
- A COMPLIMENTARY UMRAH KIT WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE TOUR OPERATOR (NOT FOR PAX BOOKED WITHOUT BED)
- PCR TEST IN INDIA TO BE DONE WITHIN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
- ROOM SERVICE
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING INDIVIDUALLY, YOU WILL BEAR THE ADDITIONAL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES AS PER YOUR ITINERARY.
- EXTRA LUGGAGE OTHER THAN MENTIONED ON THE TICKET WOULD BE PAID BY THE PILGRIM.
- NO REFUND IN CASE OF UNUSED SERVICES OR LESSER DURATION OF STAY.
- ANY OTHER ITEM /SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT MENTIONED ABOVE.
- NO CHILD ALLOWED ACCORDING TO COVID NORMS
- AIR TICKET IS (EX MUMBAI IS RS. 46,500/- | EX DELHI 46,500/- | EX BANGLORE IS RS 52,000/-)
- PASSENGERS SHOULD BE FULLY VACCINATED (15 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE). ONLY COVISHIELD IS APPROVED.
- PASSENGERS SHOULD BE ABOVE 18 YEARS.
- PCR TEST IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE FROM INDIA SUBJECT TO THE INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIAN GOVERNMENT’S RULES & REGULATIONS.
- THE TOUR DATES AND TOUR PROGRAMS ARE PROVISIONAL AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- VISA FEES MAY CHANGE AT THE TIME OF STAMPING AS PER THE SAUDI GOVT. REGULATIONS.
- TOUR COST IS BASED ON SAR AT 20.50. ANY INCREASE IN THE CURRENCY RATE BEFORE DEPARTURE, DIFFERENCE IN AMOUNT HAS TO BE PAID BY THE PASSENGERS.
- UNUTILIZED SERVICES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- LOSS OF LUGGAGE IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TOUR OPERATOR
- ALL SERVICES WILL START FROM JEDDAH OR MADINAH AIRPORT (YOUR AIRPORT LANDING POINT IN SAUDI ARABIA)
- INDIAN PASSPORT VALID FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS HAVING MINIMUM 2 BLANK PAGES AND 2 WHITE BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPHS OF SIZE 4X6CM.
- FULLY VACCINATED CERTIFICATE COPY WITH 15 DAYS COMPLETED.
- PAN CARD COPY
- PAY A MINIMUM OF RS. 50,000/- PER PERSON TO BOOK YOUR TOUR.
- BALANCE AMOUNT TO BE PAID 20 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE OR THE BOOKING WILL GET CANCELLED WITHOUT INFORMING.
- BOOK THROUGH NEFT/RTGS/IMPS OR CHEQUE/DEMAND DRAFT.
- IF YOUR BOOKING IS ROUTED THROUGH OUR AGENT’S OFFICE THE TOUR COST WILL REMAIN THE SAME AS APPLICABLE. BAKHLA TOURS & TRAVELS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CASH TRANSACTION AT ANY AGENT’S OFFICE.
- ZERO CANCELLATION FEES TILL VISA IS APPLIED.